Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The Atlantic Was Born Today...


I've been up for however many hours and should be sleeping right now but my mind is too busy spinning. The flight was good - Ice Age 2, not my favorite movie, nor even a good plane movie! I met some people in the airport in Montreal who lived in my residence first year - and I don't think I've seen them since! Who knew that 5 years later we would be on the same flight moving to the same country. We exchanged emails so hopefully this time around we'll be better at keeping in touch.


I'm feeling a little lazy/allergic/tired so I may take it easy today and be more of a tourist tomorrow. I have some flats to see tonight so I may have a home of my own soon. It will be nice to have a place to unpack and a bed to sleep in!

I went for a walk today just around Andrew's flat - there are a lot of KFCs! The conjoined houses, the underground signs, the double decker buses - the East side is obviously different from downtown, but with the same familiar trademarks.
More later, when my brain has been re-juiced!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home