Friday, August 25, 2006

Piccadilly Circus

My Mother talked about how it was standing on Oxford St. knowing that this was it, she was free to do what she wished. For me it was piccadilly circus. Walking up the steps of the piccadilly station onto the street was what did it for me. I knew that I had made the right decision. It was everything I remembered and more about what drew me here. I walked for an hour and a half - in a bit of a daze, smiling uncontrollably.
I met Ariana and Dave at their hostel - took a double decker (so much fun! felt completely out of control and that we were going to hit all the taxis that we saw...) ended up just past Oxford Circus and found a pub - had some beer and some fish and chips and great conversation.
Tomorrow is the orientation day and I need to get some rest. This weekend is the Notting Hill festival and moving day - should be busy and very fun!

1 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pokemon misses you!! ;P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home